Monday, May 14, 2012

Is it centre or center

WHOAA
I cant believe i got more than 3000 views! Thankyou!
So i think i'm going to resume blogging. For about a couple months my social life had been at an all time high! But, me being the weird geek I am, probably messed it up. But I talked to my crush today. And we smiled together while looking at each other! 
Best 3 seconds ever! I finally found love... Its in page 145 in the dictionary i have.


so i went to the dentist and took a half day a couple days back. and, guess what? Right after i Left my class had three substitution teachers for physics and math and there was band practise. So while they were playing and chilling out i was stuck with an old man asking me questions while his hands were in my mouth. 

Jay-Z has a song for his daughter names Glory. Glory spelled backwards is yrolg, which in Latin means Absolutely nothing, but i had you for a second there didn't I? 


So i joined this Tuition Centre/center (How's is spelled again?) and I'm having an absolute Blast! My chemistry teacher, instead of saying "CH3COOH" normally, says "see ech three kooh" for fun xD And this teacher eats Slurpees with a spoon. WITH A SPOON! okay so it's not funny when i say it here, but it was funny then. 


And i gotta go now! I have a math exam on Tuesday. Which, is tomorrow, but saying it';s on Tuesday helps me calm down. 


-Peace out-

No comments:

Post a Comment