Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Randomly saying birth

If life was easy, I'd be bored. School may be hard, irritating and at time annoying, but I'm going to miss it when it ends. Sure, I get loads of homework, exam pressure and am on CCEvaluation, but that's just life isn't it? without any work for me to do I'd just be alone and lazy.

So back to what happened today. At lunch, my friend asked my other friend for food indirectly by saying "I'm hungry."He replied saying "IDGAF". My hungry friend thought it meant "I don't give away Food". I swear at times she's dumber than Patrick. But I can't live without her.

Also, today during chemistry sir was supposed to write "Amphoteric Oxides" on the board. Koen randomly said "birth" and sir wrote Amphoteric Birth and rubbed it off! He tried it again during math, and got sent out of the classroom.

I'm supposed to be doing homework right now. This proves that even when I have absolutely nothing to do, I still don't do homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment