Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Crush crush crush crumple

Today my friends made fun of me for being single.
I'm not single. I'm just in a long standing relationship with freedom and fun!

So my birthday is 18 DAYS away and i am SO HYPED. my parents promised me an XBox 360 with skyrim and sonic genarations! VIDEO GMES ALL THE WAY! i was like "Well i guess... The sky isn't the rim to my limits.. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" (CSI reference)

i had my social sciences exams today- History and Geography and economics and political sciences. The joy. (I've used sarcasm, for those who didn't get it. And for those who DID understand, i have completely ruined the joke.) When the exam was over i was SUPER SUPER RELIEVED!

My crush and some other guys walked in the room today and
My friends were all: "8D heeheeheehee"so i glared at them and guess what? they laughed even more. Then he looked at us and was all "Oooh two friends laughing and the other one has a straight face. Either you got made fun of, or your crush just walked in! hahahaha"|
Then my dumb friends were all: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And i was all: Q_Q
And he was all "aaaah *Points at me* SHE HAS A CRUSH ON SOMEONE GUYS!"

awkward. moment. that. wasn't. supposed. to. happen.
Its like my crush crushed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment