Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Human Caterpillar - REVIEWED!

WOW its been such a long time since I've blogged!
anyway, onto the Greek.
My holidays end today, tomorrow is my regular routine, and everyday after that, is, infact, not going to be as much fun as these holidays.
now in my 2012 post, i've said that i wanted to start new sections in the blog- This is exactly that!
MOVIE REVIEWS!

The Human Caterpillar

I've just seen an old movie- the human caterpillar- as a result of being on 9gag!
This movie is vile, repulsive and gruesome in all possible aspects. I didnt like watching it but i loved the screenplay and the story line! the only reason i didnt like watching it was because of how repulsive some scenes are. But the repulse was nice. Very nice.
The ending isn't very satisfying, however. Thats why I'd probably rate it a 8.5/10 rating. But my ratings are always bad so don't follow my rating, head on to rotten tomatoes or IMDB if you guys want good ratings!
I'm not a critic or anything I'm just giving an average person's view on this infectious movie.

Moving on, for people who have seen the movie before/ have just seen the movie, I'm feel like telling you my favourite lines from the movie, favourite scenes and favourite character! for people who have not seen the movie yet, i advise you to skip this paragraph! My favourite line was- "Shit! I have to Shit!" by the Japanese guy. That part made me want to smile in disgust! my favourite scene was when the the human caterpillar was unleashed- the moment that we all had been waiting for! and my favourite character was the thoughtful and witty japanese dude. Man, i dont know his name, but he was purely lovable! unlike those annoying girls. But i cant blame them for screaming so much- i would have too. Best actor was the man who acted as Dr. Heiter (or thats just my view).

Some views from you guys would be appreciated but seeing as though nobody comments or likes any posts in this blog, what the heck. Just felt like adding the views bit.




No comments:

Post a Comment