Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Resolutions - Contains immaturity from the start!

  • I will not sit in my living room all day in my nightdress. Instead, I will move my computer into the bedroom.
  • I will not bore my teacher by with the same excuse for not doing homework. I will think of some more excuses.
  • I will avoid taking a bath whenever possible and conserve more water.
  • I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet. This, of course, will be hard to estimate since I'm not a clock watcher.
  • I won't worry so much.
  • I will think of a password other than "password."
  • I will not ring the stewards' button on airplanes just to get her phone number.
  • I will try and be a better student and daughter.

    And that concludes my resolutions for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment