Sunday, January 1, 2012

Spiders are Grenades

Seeing a spider isn't the biggest problem. Its when it dissapears.


Some people hate that I'm scared of spiders. They all say the same thing- "It's smaller than you! Don't be afraid!" Yeah well so is a grenade.

On a totally different note, I bought another shampoo bottle to try it out! And when i went to shower, THIS happened: 


So you can see my problem. I went to the cupboard to go get it, but it was one of those moments where I went to my room and forgot why I went there in the first place.

I got "Happy new year" texts since like two in the morning yesterday. Reading them at night was like looking directly into the freaking sun! But I felt happy I wasn't forever alone (9GAG JOKE! YEAAH!)

F.R.I.E.N.D.S = (F)ight for you. (R)espect you. (I)nvolve you. (E)ncourage you. (N)eed you. (D)eserve you. (S)ave you. I hope I make new ones or still have old ones before the 31st of this year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment