Tuesday, February 7, 2012

LADY GAGA IS A BOY

Ciara "Like a boy" Beyonce "If i were  boy" Rihanna "Rude Boy" whats next? Lady gaga "I am a boy"?
But its still better than dubstep. I think aliens were sending us a message, but we renamed it nd called it dubstep. If you concentrate you can hear darth vader in it. Just saying,

So today i was browsing some inspirational quotes, these were my reactions:

"If plan  isnt good, keep calm there are 25 more letters!"
- Please, china probably has like 5000.

"If all goes wrong and you're losing an rgument, start correcting there grammar"
- Please, "Their".

So my friend texted me today, "H3y W4+ R yu D01n9? =)"
In my mind: ABOUT TO THROW A DICTIONARY AT YOU
i text back: nothing much, studying.
Who else hates these people? When they kill grammar i want to kill them. when they shorten words i want to shorten their LIVES.

No comments:

Post a Comment