Thursday, January 19, 2012

My best comeback ever

I'm thinking bout pick-up lines. "Are you a tower? because Eiffel for you!" is the best i could come up with!
Also, i was thinking about the SOPA crap. Aren't laws supposed to be made to serve the people? SOPA does NOT serve the people. nuh-uh.

So today i thought i was broke, then i put my hands in my Jean pockets (Annoying habit #2), and YEAH i found a solid S$10! It was like a surprise for me, by me! Don't you just love it when that happens? but the problem came with getting change for the tenner, since all i wanted ws 40C for a drink. Heck no, i return to class sad that all I could get was a tenner and not a soda barley drink.

I'm thinking about my ex all of a sudden. I'm not Adele, bro. I don't wish the best for you. I WANT YOU TO DIE! Today he asked me to admit I didn't like him.
him:   "Say it to my face!"
me:   "But it hurts my eyes!"
BEST. COMEBACK. I. HAVE. EVER. MADE.

oh i just thought of another pick-up line:
Roses re red, violets are blue, if you were a pokemon, i'd choose you!
NERDCORE COMEDY 4 LYFE!


No comments:

Post a Comment