Friday, June 29, 2012

Muse, Spiderman, nutella and Flo

That awkward moment when you flip your hair and boys don't get overwhelmed.

So for the past two weeks I've lived with my best friend (Not Koen, Her name is Flo)! We both love nutella, jello, waffles, the big band theory, pranking, video games, coding, doing dares, being random to strangers, basketball, soccer, swimming and so many other things! We laugh for no reason sometimes, and it feels awesome!

And, today, I asked my dad what it was like having an awesome child, and he said, "Well, meka. I don't know. Ask your grandad." then before, when i asked my dad "Whats up?" He said "My blood pressure". Gotta love humour! 


And I have a chemistry test coming up when school starts again for me, this Wednesday. Chemistry jokes are sodium funny! See what I did there? sodium? I'm hilarious. 


THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN RELEASED HERE! and i'm super hyped about it! I've been wanting to see it for over a year! No joke, seriously a year and a half. Andrew Garfield is a very talented actor, who looks hot as (well/hell). And I love Emma Stone, I can't wait to see her in the movie as well! 


And, my favourite band, muse, wrote the main official song for the Olympic Games London 2012! It's called survival, and muse is super awesome, so a beautiful song didn't surprise me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment