Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Crucify exams.

They say revenge is a dish best served cold. they also say revenge is sweet. So I'm taking a hunch here that Revenge is Ice-Cream? lol

So now my headphones only work on one side. and I am so irritated by them!
Right ear: MY PLUG IN BABAYY! CRUCIFIES MY ENEMIES...
left ear: ........
Me: -______-

Life's not good to anyone, is it? unless you're hot, thin and rich. then it gets you places. Eh life. Why don't you help us all out here? I mean I have exams now too...
WHICH LEADS ME to my next post.

Today was my Language exam, so I wanted an extra sheet. All the teachers give an extra sheet and smile right? this dude was all "Why do you need it?" and I forgot my ruler in my bag. so I asked him if I could get it, he said no (that's understandable) so I asked him if he could get it for me. He still said no.
And then I asked him if he could increase the temperature in the classroom, and she just looked at me and looked away. No "No" or no "Okay" he just LOOKED AWAY! Yeah this guys awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment