Friday, January 20, 2012

72 minutes of silence for Megaupload



When you dream, everything seems normal, but when you wake up, you just kinda think "What the heck was I thinking?!"

So yesterday I was in this grocery store here in Singapore, called "Fair Price", and since the Chinese new year is about to begin, it was FREAKING CROWDED! So many people, and it was one of those crowds where its crowded, but nobody touches each other. I chose this day to wear bad clothes for grocery shopping. Hot guys everywhere!

Just had a nice breakfast, and now I'm full, yet hungry. Does this happen to anyone else? On the sidelined topics, I met a cool guy called Jamie, and he's really kind and nice. Also, i saw the movies "Grown ups" and "Horrible Bosses" YOU SHOULD SEE THEM! They're amazing!

R.I.P. Megaupload. Let us have 72 minutes of silence for it. I'm glad the SOPA bill hasn't passed! i cant live a day without 9gag, or facebook or twitter, let alone the rest of my life.


-Laters-



No comments:

Post a Comment