Monday, January 16, 2012

I don't want anorexia.

I see me as really fat.
My parents see a well nutritioned supermodel.
My friends see a normal girl.

Even though my BMI is perfect, all the girls in my school are extra thinner than me. Thus guys in my class see me as fat. I have to start losing weight! the problem is, i live in an HDB with no gym felicities. And even though the pool is only a few blocks away, my dad thinks I might drown. Wow. Talk about over protective.

I shuffled for 20 minutes. Will shuffling help me lose weight? I hope so. If it doesn't, meh, i need the stamina after sitting down playing video games.

I wish homework would go die or something. Its annoying how it disrupts me from video games. I have to do a whole report on submarine rescue. I don't know how that would affect me, being an arts student. But, her, mordor has- i mean School has its rules.

It's like food mocks me while i try and lose weight. it looks at me and tells me I cant do it. Well, now i guess, the food will have to WATCH me lose weight. I'm pretty determined now. Not like i want anorexia, but i just want a 19BMI. I have like a 20, so its a pretty good target. I think. Mcdonalds mocks me more- it sells 75 burgers every second.


No comments:

Post a Comment