Friday, January 20, 2012

My math test



I started writing a book bout optimism, but i figured it wouldn't sell so I gave up. Also yesterday was a tough day in school. We had a math test.

*school* In class: 1+1=2

In homework: 1+2+7=10

In test: if richard has 4 oranges and gives 1 away, calculate the sun's mass.


There's this singer named "Greyson Chance" who i am completely and utterly AMAZED WITH! He has real talent and is just like a professional in so many ways, i can't fathom why anyone'd not want to like him. I've fallen in love with his voice and his songs, and most importantly, HIM!

I was stalking my classmates, the girls, yesterday on Facebook. Since when have bathrooms become photo booths? The guys all have something about rappers in their profiles. What if rappers rapped about nice things? Like,"Girrrl , Ima take your clothes off... and give them to the homeless person down the street, yeaaaah!"

So i get this question, what do i do when i'm bored.... To answer that, i usually text random number saying "I hid the body!" or as a joke i text them hi and then they ask who i am and i tell them that they havnt met me yet and that i'm from the future... hilarious stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment