Sunday, January 1, 2012

Toys R us!

So today, I asked my dad the time.
Me: "Hey dad what's the time?
Dad: "The clock's right there..."
Me: "Did I ask you where the clock was?"

OK so i didn't actually back answer like that, but i was thinking it.

My friends came over around half an hour back to give me a new years gift. It was nice, but awkward because my parents were trying to be cool and funny in front of her. And I was like... i really really hoped they would stop. The weird thing about that friend is that, i dont know her address, but i know EXCATLY where she lives!

I was in the toy store earlier today! I pressed some button on a toy and... it made an unbearably loud and annoying tune that kids would probably like. I was just ll freaked out and didnt know what to do, so i just... walked away and pretended that nothing happened.

Then in about an hour some of my parents visitors are going to come over. Last time it was awkward because i was in my room when they were in the hall, and i didn't want to go out and face them. The person who's coming over speaks REALLY fast so whenever he tells me something I say "Oh!" like I get it but in reality I dont. And I dont have to worry about answering any questions because he answers his own questions.

Yeah. That guy is pretty lame. But he's really kind and genuinely cares about what I do and stuff, so I respect him for respecting me. there's that saying "Its how you treat your inferiors that prove how much respect you have" and based on this quote and the fact that he respects me, i have to admit he is cool.

Today I saw a nine year old kid with a boyfriend.
Me: "Forever alone"

And the reason for that isn't just because he dumped me some days back, but because EVERY TIME I ike a guy, he's either in love with somebody else, is gay, or my best/close friend likes him. Every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment