Sunday, January 1, 2012

Narcissist banjo players

NEW UPDATE!
2012 has fully loaded
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Since it's 2012 now, I just thought I'd do another introductory post! And no, a new year does NOT mean a new me. There's gonna be no change in a person until 11:59pm December 2011 until the 1st JAN 00:01am!

I'm not gonna tell you all my name, but right now you can call me by my alias, "Ave" (as in the first three letters of "Average")! I'm going through the difficult and amazing year of my 14th year of birth, and It's going haywire so far. I... like Jello and waffles, I love my family and all my friends, I hate the "duck face" and I'm Tech addict.

I have short hair for a girl, and I wear glasses. I'm 5' tall (Which isn't really that short!) and my BMI says I'm pretty normal. So its not like I'm obese nor malnutritioned. I'm pretty good at school, and I'm a grade A(Star) Arts and Music student. I waste my life on Facebook and 9gag, and I'm not really proud of that. but its like an ADDICTION! I like doing random reps when I'm bored, my friends call this aspect of mine "Manly"! But I don't really think doing reps is a guy thing.

If i had to brag about anything it would be about... Me being able to play the guitar, bass, drums, piano and the banjo! I'm self learned in the bass, piano and banjo. Not like I'm bragging right now but... It just feels good to tell. I'm one of the honoured arts students in school, and i've never gone to any arts class before in my entire fourteen years of existence. The downside to this is probably my annoying blinking habit. I blink at least once every second, which i'm not sure is healthy or not. People find me hard to talk to because of this. But they still do because I'm awesome like that. Also, I'm a narcissist, which is pretty obvious from my posts.

I don't really have a boyfriend, and I'm not entirely sure if I want one either. If i could date one person in the whole world... it would be me. See, I told you I'm a narcissist.

My favourite colour is green and I enjoy playing guitar hero at arcades! My favourite band is muse, and they're on guitar hero too.

Well, I could go on bout myself forever, but what the heck its 2012 starting from today! Bring out the root beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment