Saturday, December 31, 2011

*Whoosh* ITS 2012!!!!!!

2012- Do we die or what? I really hope we don't, I'm just starting to socialize a little more!

Friendships were made and lost, relationships were made and lost, all in all 2011 has been a wonderful year!

I love each and every one of you guys who are taking the time to read this right now, i really do! this post is different from the other posts i made... this one is one of those dreaded emotional posts.

Friends come and go, boyfriends and girlfriends may dump you, but family is here to stay! And that is exactly why, instead of reading this, you should go and tell your parents, wherever they may be, that you love them. Its 2012! NEW YEARS' DAY! I'm writing this, because even though I love my parents, I love the people reading this!

2012 will be full of really exciting posts, I assure you, along with maybe some reviews of movies, books, jokes, trends, or anything I can come up with!

So my dear dear readers, spend some family time this time, on the first day of 2012!

Laters~

No comments:

Post a Comment