Saturday, December 31, 2011

1640 hours

So do we die in 2012 or what?

Today, my dad and I went grocery shopping together.
My dad: "Keep the change!"
Checkout dude: "Um sir, this isn't enough.."
That awkward moment when!
Today, being the last day of this fantastic year, was full of strange awkward moments.

For example, the person behind me in queue farted today. I strained myself not to laugh!

I went out looking like a mess today, and then BAM!! I see someone from school and hot guys are practically everywhere.

And to top it off, when I was buying movie tickets today, the vendor said "Have a nice movie!" I replied "You too!" and when she asked me if the movie was for "16:40 hours?" I said "No it's for 4:40." and then she was all "16:40 right?" and I was all "No! 4:40!" an we talked about that for atleast three minutes, which is a lot if you consider everyone else were getting tickets in about thirty seconds.

Well guys, this is the last day of 2011, and I really really loved this year so far! I can't believe it! but 2012 is coming at us!

No comments:

Post a Comment