Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pandas and Tacos

Waking up for school: |(-_-)|
waking up on a holiday: \('O')/


Is it pronounced "Two thousand and twelve" or "Twenty twelve"? Heck with that, 2011 has been a simply stunning year, and I doubt if (and I hope that) 2012 would be better! two more days until 1/1/12, but I get the feeling nobody cares. Admit it, we're all going to meet our friends and say "Oh my! I haven't talked to you since last year!" when meeting them.


And to all the haters- I don't care if i cant sing. I like the song. Therefore I shall sing. But when I'm depressed and I sing, i realize my voice is the worst of my problems.

This is how my week goes:
mmooooonnndaaaaaay

ttuuuueesssdaaaaayyyy
wwweeddnnneesssday
thuuuuuursssdayyyyyy
friday saturdaysunday


I love pandas. Theyre so chiill! They're like, black white AND asian! yet...not mexican...
I love pandas with tacos!

No comments:

Post a Comment