Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Shampoo commercials


Best idea ever- Books where the letters glow in the dark.


I have insomnia. With insomnia, i don't get sleep at night at all, and i do practically nothing except stare at the ceiling and think about my boyfriend or something. so books with glow-in-the-dark letters would be totally awesome for us insomnia stricken humans! I also eat at night when I'm bored, so on  brighter side, this can be Insom-nom-nom-nia, hahaha!

A facebook post i saw: "I'd rather be pissed off then pissed on!"
and I thought- this is one of those places where the difference between "then" and "than" really matter. The post had seventeen likes, and i was just like, do the likers even know proper English?

I bought this new shampoo, and its freaking awesome, so when i was washing my hair today morning, i was pretending to be in a shampoo commercial while staring at the bathroom mirror. before leaving the bathroom, i whispered "Because you're worth it..." and smiled mysteriously. The "Advertisement" would have been better if i had long hair, but whatever. My hair is so soft now!


Worrying is stupid. It's like walking around with an umbrella, waiting for it to rain. I'll do my homework later.

No comments:

Post a Comment