Thursday, December 29, 2011

Weddings and weather

Today, I went to subway around three hours before the wedding. It went like this:
"I'd like to have a seven dollar footling, please."
"Sure that'll be $7.50."
"What did you just tell me?"

The person next to me seemed to find this funny. I found it disturbing because I didn't have the extra fifty cents. Then the kind person gave me fifty cents! Yeah just kidding. truth is I went home sad, alone and hungry.

But the marriage just wiped out EVERYTHING! I loved every moment! meeting new people, seeing the couple, hearing embarrassing stories about the bride and the groom- it was wonderful! This is the highlight of the post, the main reason I made this post was to tell how amazingly well the wedding turned out to be!

On a side note, I've always wanted to judge a spelling bee.
"Spell "weather"."
"could you use it in a sentence please?"
"I don't know whether the weather will be good or bad tomorrow."

The person's expression after hearing this would be priceless!

There was a question in my homework assignment today, "Write your thesis" and I swear to god, I wrote "Thesis SPARTA!" and cut it out in such a way before moving on and writing the actual thesis that the letters are still obvious! can't wait to see how well I do in that assignment.


No comments:

Post a Comment