Friday, December 30, 2011

Laundry and Racism.

Laundry teaches kids racism.

I wonder what my kids will look like in the future. Its weird to think that the person we'll be marrying is walking on the surface of the earth right now.

A common question I come across is- Dogs or cats? Well, in all honesty, I prefer dogs but I dont mind cats. How i view dogs: Golden retriever, German shepherd, Doberman, chocolate poodle
How I view cats: Cat. Cat. Cat. Cat.

I got a text message last night, at nine, and it said "Are you asleep?" I replied with "No i was in a coma. Thanks a load for saving my life."

I've been thinking about aliens lately, area 41 and all that. I cant help but think that aliens aided in making the internet so that they could conquer up easily and we wont really be able to do much from stopping them. Then i thought of another thing:

What if we all see different colours, but call them by the same name?

No comments:

Post a Comment