Monday, December 26, 2011

Santa Claus is a wizard.

I just had an insightful talk with my friend about how Santa Claus is a wizard. Are all days after Christmas this boring?  

IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE I'M SHOUTING and this talks normally, I woNDer WhaT ThIS sOUndS LIkE? this question haunts me every night! And it annoys me every day. From this i guess you can comprehend that i dont have much in my head everyday. Every holiday, at least. Especially on vacations.

9 MORE DAYS TILL I'M BACK IN THE HELL-HOLE. Well it's not really a hell-hole, me being with my friends and all. But the teachers are like different forms of Satan. Especially this evil chemistry teacher of mine.Everyday i wake up hoping she gets deported back to where she's from. I know thats mean, BUT SHE'S  WORSE TO US!

I like blogging. I like people seeing my blog. I like Facebook, but i just logged out to make a couple posts in both my blogs right now~ Friendster is probably a fossil right about now. Heck i dont even know why i care, I'm not even on Friendster. I hate gaiaonline right now. But i used to love it for three years straight. I'm just really bored of it now. But I still hate Coffee.
God i want to eat a chocolate waffle right now. I really want to. The texture, the cream, the way the chocolate melts in my mouth while i chew the waffle... Yeah i want a chocolate waffle. And since it's 11:22 i am going to sleep. Well, not really, I'm just going to try to go to sleep. or play with my phone. or something.

PODCASTS HERE I COME...!

No comments:

Post a Comment