Monday, December 26, 2011

Waffles and Jello

They should start making fat barbies.

and Fat Kens. But I dont really like Ken. Ken is weird. I'm convinced Spiderman's parents were actually lilly and james potter. Both killed, Spider man having super powers, and all that. People say I'm weird to be thinking that.

To that i say - HELL NO I'M NOT! everybody else is just extra boring. I want to start a movement on the internet, with some abbreviation of some sort, but i just dont know what to make! i got a few so far:



LOLWAST- Laughing Out Loud With A Straight Face (I dont think it will catch on, it seems mean to me somehow. or is it just me?)
WTMFHAT- "wait till my father hears about this!" -Draco
DXT - Dont Xray Things (dont over examine)
FIN - Thats it, the end, shows over (My froject has finned itself)

Spoo - Perfection (It was so spoo)

I heard this song "A day without you is like a year without rain" ( i know i'm late with the song, but whatever) and my interpretation was... "A day without internet is like a year without rain"! am i getting addicted to the internet? Nahh psh. No way.



I found out Mark Zuckerberg's name is spelt Mark Zuckerberg and not Zuckerburg. That means the first line of  my first article in my blog had a spelling mistake. Isn't that wonderful? Scarred for life. Oh wait. I could just go edit it...
Nah i like leaving things original.

And i Like Jello. I love Jello. There's almost nothing better than Jello! Except... the internet. and waffles. and my family. and my friends. and my phone.
Actually... Jello is way cooler than waffles.
I wonder how waffles with Jello in them would taste? but then again, how would Waffle flavoured Jello taste? 

No comments:

Post a Comment