Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Watermelon lollipop

Unwrapping a lollipop is one of life's most challenging missions.


My grandfather just told me a very old joke. very old as in ancient. I had to fake a laugh, but i dont think my grandfather bought it, because he spent another hour explaining the joke to me. Yes, an hour. I'm not exaggerating. He told me a joke about the great depression and then explained the great depression to me. From scratch.


Hey, this lollipop tastes pretty good. I didn't think watermelon flavoured would taste so good. Over here in Singapore, Bubblegum, chewing gum and all that is illegal. I know its weird, you probably dont believe me, but i swear to god, its illegal.
Thats exactly why the first thing i but when i'm overseas is a pack of gum. I have bubble-blowing skills, nd my nation fails to reconize that. Well, that was a pretty bad joke. But my grandmother thought it was funny! so HA!


As a cynic i expect the worst, I am rarely dissapointed! true story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment