Monday, December 26, 2011

I BLINK A LOT

Pretty much wanted to start blogging because of Mark Zuckerburg (I don't know the spelling okay?!) and "the social network. I'm a lonely person who spends time on 9gag and Facebook and twitter. But recently, i don't really like twitter. I used to worship twitter before though. But the 140 character limit was pretty lame. Blogging is the same thing, i guess, but there's no character limit here.

I don't really like coffee. I've never liked coffee. What i DO like, however, is hot chocolate. A nice cup filled with some won't disappoint me right now. I feel strangely cold, and Singapore is tropical, we don't have any winter. Cutting all that, I'm currently (almost) 14 years old, have guy-ish aspects (I'm a girl) and have a drop dead awesome hair cut. the hair reaches my chin. but the style is awesome.

I love anime, real life movies, Music, playing instruments, YouTube,  video games, 9GAG (4LYFE) and am addicted to Facebook. I don't really mind school, i have many friends there (but i wouldn't really call myself popular). I wear glasses - they're red in color.  my skin is brown. My eyes are a dark shade of brown. my lips are pinkish. I'm 5' tall. I like ping pong and being awesome on a regular basis.

I blink a lot. many people find that annoying, but others find it... hard to talk to me, but it's manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment