Friday, December 30, 2011

SUBWAY: Eat Fresh!

That walk of shame when you have to put something back in the shelf because your mother said no. That blink of sadness when you check the price tag on an item you love.

Me and my cousin went to the pool an hour back. It started raining, and she got out and actually, she told me: "Get out of the pool, its raining! you might get wet!"
Oh dear. Oh dear. She probably has issues.

I hate it when one string of my hoodie becomes longer than the other. Then when we try to fix it, we almost choke ourselves. But hoodies are still cool. Heelies too! We don't just walk in the park anymore- hell yeah, we HEELIE!

My mom got me a pack of Oreo's today! and LIKE A BOSS, i thought of eating it like how people do in the commercial. So, first i twisted it and then... It broke. It was so depressing. Some girls never eat anything and starve themselves to be skinny- I can eat everything in my fridge right now in 10 minutes. LIKE A BOSS.

My friend called me today and all he said was: "She's waiting for you" "Who's waiting for me?" "She is. She's in the bathroom.She's waiting. And once she gets hold of you... She'll torture you. Run away, before she becomes strong enough to Come out and kill you."

I want to gut the frikin nerd who called me. Now i'm petrified of peeing. i ate a sub today for lunch, and i actually got a decent sub! Except the guy at the counter asked for $6.20, and i gave him $6.50, and he didn't return my thirty cents. That stealing bastard. But i love Subway! Over there we can EAT FRESH *whoosh*

No comments:

Post a Comment