Monday, December 26, 2011

Brutal Lego pieces

Video games don't make kids violent. Lag does.


I'm supposed to go do my homework, but ten more minutes blogging wouldn't hurt, now would it? No, I'm not addicted. Okay, maybe a little addicted. But I'm not very addicted.
After all, worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. The voices in my head are telling me I'm addicted to blogging. Those little liars.


Ohmygod! i just found a ring and put it on, and now its STUCK to my finger! I am panicking! Gaaaaaaah!


Yep i got it out after rinsing my hand and going through a lot of  pain. Well, things could be worse. I could have stepped on a lego piece. Thank god I didnt. The last time i stepped on a lego piece... Excruciating pain, i swear to god. Simply brutal, those little things are.

No comments:

Post a Comment