Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The duck face -Things I hate

Profile pictures:
Guys: (•_•)
Girls: (•3•)

What's WRONG with girls and this new "Duck face" phase!? and they keep saying "BBM me later" "BBM me when u get back" "You wanna go out? BBM me!" WHY BBM!? I DON'T EVEN OWN A BLACKBERRY!

I hate it, absolutely hate it, when I see skinny girls not accepting food after I've said "Let's eat!". After the skinnies say "Nah we don't want to put on weight, but you can eat it if you want to." I gain pounds just by looking at the food. I wish I could eat as much as I ever wanted without becoming fatter. that would be like so cool!

I also hate drying off with wet towels. I hate it when people talk obsessively about someone, over and over again. I hate it when my friends accidentally tear a page in a book of mine. I hate it when a friend asks if she could have a sip off my drink, and drinks half the glass.

I don't like it when I see the word "Explain" on a question in an exam. Whenever I see "explain" or "elaborate" on an exam, the tiny voice in my head whispers "Shoot me now." just like it.is.taking.small.pauses.when.reading.this. I also hate when people talk.like.this.as.if.it.makes.the.point.clearer.

I hate that my parents and teachers treat me like adults but expect me to behave like a child.

But I love jello! it's 1:00AM in the night and I feel like peeing. Damn. the ghost inside my bathroom might attack me. I hate these midnight bathroom moments too.

-Afternote-
1:04 AM- I'm back after peeing! and I'm ALIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment