Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cops and Pikachu

Only at McDonald's do they say "Sorry about your wait" and really mean "weight".
I think I'm going to launch a complaint to McDonald's. I found a fry in my salt today.


I think cops should yell "PIKACHUUU! I CHOOSE YOU!" before they tazer someone. It sucks when you're eating cereal and the last four pieces are all "Try and catch me loser!".


The social network is a movie that never fails to amaze me! I just want to be a hacker right now really badly! so to amuse myself I did this:


Step one: turn on the video
Step two: go to hackertyper(dot)net and type randomly
Step three: feel like a hacker

Hacking win! Aw yeah baby!

on a random note, here's a quote:
DISNEY: teaching you not to talk to a stranger. unless they're hot.


i have a sore throat today. Therefore I feel the irresistible urge to swallow every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment