Friday, December 30, 2011

Spongebob and pudding!

So here are some questions that were emailed to me- And I'll be answering most of them in this post!
Its the first official segment for Asking Ave! (Ave was the best alias I could come up with)

1) Whats ur favourite pudding?
-> well, i love chocolate pudding a lot! BUT JELLO IS THE BEST!

2) What colour is your toothbrush?
-> Its my favourite colour- Green! and its from that brand "Oral-B". I see we have a future Dentist here.

3) Who's ur fav person in twilight?
-> Tyler Crowley! He's the guy that almost ran bella over with a truck.

4) Do you like pickles?
-> Yes and no, it depends on my mood. But I do like the mayor in the power puff girls kids show who eats the pickles!

5) Who lives in a pineapple under the tree?
-> SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! I am so glad you asked me that! Shout out to you, Stacy, for asking me that amazing question! SPONGEBOB 4 LYFE!

6) What would you do, if, one morning you wake up and turn out to be a man?
-> Tell as many girls I can they they're beautiful and never give up on themselves! And I'd speak a lot, I think low voices are smexy

No comments:

Post a Comment