Monday, December 26, 2011

Maybe all coffee's aren't that bad

I'm not lazy. I'm just highly motivated not to do anything.

Here I am, alone in a house, watching "Eat Pray and Love" and thinking about jello. Being lazy is life at its BEST! Since I'm a girl, my phone is 1 meter away from me. the stereo system is on, and I look like shiz (Sexy shiz) but I'm free from the grasp of adults! immaturity all the way. I have coke, leftover pizza, a good home theatre system - Yeah baby!


but i wish i had jello with me. jello brightens up my day like nothing else. Bet you didnt notice the the word "the" has been said twice! If you did notice - I dont really know what to say here, hahaha.


I'm still not liking coffee. My friend, Koen, says he likes this one specific type of coffee and that i should try it out, but i completely forgot the name. We're fighting now, cos i trolled him and he said "You...son of a gun" in a sexy way. As much as i was turned on by that, i was thinking about waffle shaped jello the whole time.


...
Just got off the phone with Koen. He says he's sick. I told him to "get well soon" and this is exactly what he told me:
"Get Well Soon! Why Get Well Soon? Why Not Get Well Now? I Know Because You Want Me To Suffer!!!"
and that's exactly how we're friends again!


My friends think I'm crazy
My close friends think i'm outgoing
But Koen knows I'm completely insane! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment