Monday, December 26, 2011

Banana Homework

I wish there was a pen that could copy and paste.


The hell-hole gave me loads of homework to finish and none of them - NONE OF THEM - can be printed out. Fifty deep critical analysis questions, three web-based projects and two stories that need to be ten pages long each, and my teachers expect me to WRITE everything down. 

you probably think I shouldn't be blogging now with so much homework, but i'm just taking a well deserved break right after taking a well deserved break! I have a completely rational excuse.


Here's a REAL question in my math worksheet:
ba × n²a² = ?
IT PRACTICALLY SPELLS BANANA! oh i love math worksheets after this incident!

Oh now my mom just started a chat with me on gmail. She says "all you do is sit on that computer." I just typed back "No, i sit on a chair." she says "Dont you type to me in that tone."
Guess who's in trouble for answering rationally (back talking)! i love my mom, i really do, but sometimes i have a personality too! Ohmygod what i said rhymes. Wow. I am now a poet!


colour-blind people must have a tought time making verses. For example:
Roses are grey
violets are grey
I'm colour-blind
and bad at rhyming
no offence to the people who get offended by this, i don't men any harm.

I should probably do my homework now.

No comments:

Post a Comment