Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Henley Sequence

School is over = forget all that you've learnt!

I'm dreading the time when school reopens. The exams will come back, and the worst part is I haven't finished my art book! See, I'm really extravagant at art (I know i might be bragging, but it feels good to tell!) but, when art became a subject, it started to bore me. EVERYTHING IS FUN- until you get graded on it.

I lost my phone after blogging on it yesterday night. Since I am a tech addict, i totally freaked out over it today morning. "The Henley Sequence" played out in my head. For those of you who know the Henley Sequence, you'd understand how pressurizing it was. When i first couldn't find my phone, my head played a preview of "The fifth symphony" by beethoven. Is it just me or is it getting classical in here?

Asked my friend what would happen if there was no google, and he's actually googling it! That is so rad! aw darnit. I can't find my phone! I regret leaving it in silent mode right now.

So i was watching an NC16 movie yesterday, and nothing seemed sick, no "Scenes" at all that included NC16 stuff, then my dad walks by and BOOM two people almost start doing it. It's funny how you can be kind to people for fourteen long years, but one mistake and your interrogated about the movies you watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment