Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Smelly shampoo

Respect your parents. They pay for your internet.

i FINALLY completed some of my homework! just a little more to go! I'll let future me take care of the rest later. I used like this new shampoo and now my hair is so soft and smelly! wait i mean smelly in a good way, not smelly in a bad way. My choice of words to say my hair smells good was probably the worst kind.

In my room i sing decently... In my classroom my voice is the worst problem i have when singing... but in the bathroom I'm an international pop star! just me? I dont think so. i found this out when i was singing "Jello" -Far east movement while taking a shower.


I met this man today, my dad said he was some old friend, and this guy was like "I remember you when you were little! You've grown so much! look at your pretty face!" and all that, and in my mind i was just like "WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?!" then he was like "Do you remember me? i dont think you do, you were so small the last time i saw you!" and then he was all "Do you have a brother? oh no you dont, i'm confusing you with someone else maybe haha" and in my mind i was just like "STOP ANSWERING YOUR OWN QUESTIONS!!"


I'm no psychologist, but a psychologist would call him... Paranoid.


I'm listening to far east movement and all i can think is "These dawgs got swagga!" and tht snoop dogg doesnt. why do people like snoop dogg anyway? he's frikin creepy. no offence snoop.


BUBBLEGUM  IS ILLEGAL HERE! i'm dying! I.NEED.SOME.NOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment