Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Nazi or Zombie?

I put the "Pro" in "Procrastination"!


I woke up today morning feeling sleepy. Not like a G6, nor like a paper bag. then i felt my face an got  rush of panic. a HUGE pimple growing on the face of my...uh...face! darrrn it i have to live with that for around three days... THREE DAYS! this is so embarrassing.


But as i always say... when god gives challenges dont say "WHY ME!" say "TRY ME!" instead! thats a seriously inspirational quote.

I'm interested in saving energy now. SAVE ENERGY! how would YOU feel if someone turned you on and then left?! don't make the poor electrical non-living switches go through all the pain and depression..! 

No i'm feeling so fly like a g6.


I wish i could wear shades. A sexy pair of shades. I would look so good with them! BUT- i have Glasses.    shades  +  glasses  =  no comfort at all  +  looks pretty lame.


Why is it called "Ping Pong"? it sounds... just wrong. Of all the things it could be called, we decided to call it "Ping Pong"? Try calling it "Ding Dong". Yeah now call it "Ping Pong". Not much difference right? They both sound weird.


I remember when I was a kid, I went on the computer just to use Paint. Now i blog. I changed for the better. What would you rather be? a Nazi or a Zombie? this question haunts me. If i had to choose I'd choose... i dont really know yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment