Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Knock-out Marry

I make unnecessary noises when I'm bored.


Here's a knock knock joke:
"Knock Knock" "Who's there?" "Mary" "Marry who?" "Marry me!"
And the reason I told you guys that joke was because I'm going to a wedding tomorrow! I'm so excited, I might actually meet someone my age there! And, yeah, two people are getting married.


I really hope I don't get the urge to pee tonight! Last night i was all: "Eyes forward, avoid mirrors, happy thoughts!" and then I raced to my room and covered myself for protection. Protection for what, I dont really know. Maybe that monster under my bed.
Yeah, i don't know. as if the monster will be all "I'm going to kill he- Oh darn it she's under a blanket."


I went out with Koen today for a movie. I brought awesome Limeade along with me. Koen asked for a sip and this is how it went: "Can i have a sip?" "sure thing" "*GLUG GLUG GLUG*
If I die, I'd give Koen my Facebook account. He could update my status every once in  while and freak people out! That would be totally rad!
I told him about how a pretentious asshole dumped me this morning and this is what Koen told me: "You were born without him. You can live without him. Now shut up and watch the movie." Ah Koen. Giving the best advice since i first met him in 2010.





No comments:

Post a Comment