Thursday, December 29, 2011

Those notebooks with little squares instead of lines

Today I'm feeling lazier than the guy who made the Libyan flag. No offence to Libya, you guys are pretty cool! Shout out to all the Libyans reading this post! You guys are cool. and My favourite colour is green.

I found out that, Eduardo Saverin, CFO of Facebook and a great meteorologist, lives RIGHT HERE in SINGAPORE! See, for some people, this is no big deal. But, for a Facebook addict such as myself, when I found out my face was like this: (O_O) when usually my face is like this: (-_-)

Yeah my face is usually always like (-_-), getting wide-eyed is something that i almost never do.

HE LIVES IN SINGAPORE! but is rarely seen anywhere, so i think a little piece of my heart chipped off.

For a designer event, I'm supposed to create a dream house. I'm supposed to make it Big and Beautiful. I'm gonna also make it Perfect and pretty. Design a house online?  I'm going to have to first go over to a book store and buy a notebook with little squares instead of lines. Kids stuff. Then I'm going to have to do the math and build every wall, and align every window and door. Then I'm going to have to decide on the colour of the walls, doors, et cetera.

Then I'll make an artist's impression. I don't know if the board will be expecting that, but seeing as though I'm one of the only arts students taking this up, I'll provide one for extra credit. After this manual creation, I'm going to take the next step forward and then rebuild my manual work online.

But after all this I'm going to have to make a hard-table-top model, made out of everyday materials such as thermocol and cardboard. 3-D visual and online designs are not allowed. Weird. Well there's nothing I can do about that.

I'm under a lot of pressure. Which is good, because I work best under pressure. Actually, no, i work only under pressure.

Well, this is the first blog post in which I have actually written about my work and allotted assignments. I'm sorry for those of you who are dissapointed, but my theory is, that if i blog about it, i can keep track of my work and be more organized. Well, all my post aren't going to be like this, I'm thinking of adding those funny pictures with the captions, an 'ask the average girl' post and I will definitely be continuing blogging like I did before!

Somehow, I don't feel very lazy now. I guess I'll brush my teeth and go to a book and stationary store!


No comments:

Post a Comment